TUBES FOR MECHANICAL AND STRUCTURAL APPLICATIONS
- Acc to EN 10297-1 (E355, E470, E590K2, C45, 42CrMo4 etc.)
- Acc to EN 10210-1,2 (S235JRH, S275J2H, S355J2H, S355K2H, S355NLH, S460NH etc.)
SEAMLESS COLD DRAWN TUBES
- Acc to EN 10305-1 (precision tubes)
- Acc to EN 10305-4 (tubes for hydraulic and pneumatic circuits)
- Acc to A179 (heat-exchanger and condenser tubes)
TUBES FOR HIGH TEMPERATURE SERVICE, INCLUDING BOILERS AND HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Acc to EN 10216-2 (P235GH, P265GH, 16Mo3, 13CrMo4-5, 10 CrMo9-10 etc.)
- ASTM A106/ ASME SA106 (Grade A, Grade B, Grade C)
- Acc to ASTM A335/ ASME SA335 (P11, P22)
TUBES FOR PRESSURE PURPOSES
- At room temperature acc to EN 10216-1
(P235TR1, P235TR2, P265TR1, P265TR2)
- At elevated temperature acc to EN10216-3 (P355NH, P460NH)
Integrated quality management system certified by TUV SUD:
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
From inquiry to delivery. Assisting our clients in choosing what best fits their needs is our priority. We minimize material costs and losses by offering dimensions as close as possible, advice on appropriate steel grades or equivalent solutions.
Single cut or serial cuts. Five bandsaws with a cutting range up to 860mm allow us to deliver just-in-time even large orders of cut to fix length material. Our cutting and remarking process is approved according to EN764-5, section 6. If your order contains cut pieces, we are able to transfer the original marking by mechanical dot pen.
Our clients are our best advisors. By listening to your requirements, we are able to develop our stock in accordance to your needs. This way, you will always find the material and size you need, when you need it.
MATERIAL TEST CERTIFICATES
Traceability is key. All the materials we deliver come with MTC issued by the manufacturer. Our modern ERP system sends all documents automatically by e-mail on the same day as your order is leaving our warehouse.